Welcome! We are very glad you have joined us for today's Budget Hearing.
Watch the Hearing live
After 4 p.m., the Hearing can be watched on the following channels:
- Vision TV Channel 492 on Spectrum (formerly Bright House)
- Channel 98 on Comcast
- 1082 on CenturyLink Prism TV
- 10.3 Digital Over the Air
- Orange County Government's arts, information and education network
Members of the public wishing to be heard on a proposition before Council must submit a written request to speak to the City Clerk's Office.
Submit a written request to speak by selecting one of the following options:
- Complete an online comment form on orlando.gov/councilcomment,
- Email to email@example.com,
- Mail to City Clerk, Public Comment 400 South Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801,
- Drop off to the City Clerk's Office on the 2nd floor of City Hall.
Live Public Comment
Council is pleased to hear all non-repetitive comments. When you are recognized, state your name and address (business or residential are acceptable), direct all your remarks to Council and limit your comments to a total of 3 minutes or as set by Council. Large groups are requested to name a spokesperson. Pursuant to Robert's Rules of Order, if a speaker yields the floor before their time expires, the remaining time is waived.
Attend the Hearing in person
The Budget Hearing will be conducted in Council Chambers. Visitors must follow all posted instructions while in a city facility.
Join the Hearing virtually
Once dialed-in and prompted, enter the Webinar ID: 820 9324 3458
- Use the "Raise Hand" feature to request to speak when prompted (or dial *9 if on the phone)
- Instructions to prepare for virtual meetings are available by clicking HERE.
Robert's Rules of Order govern the conduct of the Hearing.
Anyone requiring assistance to participate in this Hearing should contact the City Clerk's Office as soon as possible at 407-246-2251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating in your City government and making Orlando truly "The City Beautiful."