Approve the request for the 12-month Temporary Use Permit to allow Mercedes-Benz of South Orlando to operate a 150-space vehicle storage lot on a 1.37-acre portion of the Sabin (Windrush-Radebaugh) Planned Development (PD), with the following conditions:
1. Consistency - The proposed improvements shall be consistent with the size, dimensions and location shown on the plan submitted with the application and as described above.
2. The temporary vehicle storage lot shall be surrounded/bordered by a 6-foot high black vinyl-coated chain link fence (no barbed wire).
3. Temporary security lighting will consist of 30-ft. tall shielded fixtures to minimize light trespass onto adjacent multi-family residential properties, consistent with Chapter 63, Part 2M, City Code.
4. Security personnel will have the only non-inventory parking on the property.
5. Unloading of vehicles into the vehicle storage yard must NOT occur on Millenia Blvd. Vehicle transport vehicles must use Millenia Palms Dr. or the entry drive into said vehicle storage yard from Millenia Palms Dr. Damage to City rights-of-way caused by transport of vehicles, or equipment when used for a secure staging area, must be repaired, as required by City code and acknowledged by you in a letter included with the site permit application.
6. Vehicles or equipment stored within the subject storage yard shall not exceed 10 ft. in height.
7. Upon completion of construction of the new South Orlando Mercedes Benz dealership, the subject property, if not made part of the new dealership, must be restored to the condition it was prior to the creation of the vehicle storage lot.