Approve the requested temporary use permit for one year, with the option for two one-year administrative extensions, subject to the following conditions:
1. The subject property may be utilized only for construction worker and construction equipment laydown associated with the construction of the 520 E. Church project, and for nighttime and valet parking for patrons of The Mezz and The Abbey.
2. The screening installed on the perimeter fence is in disrepair and must be replaced with proper screening.
3. The Streets and Stormwater Division observed several eroded areas on the west side of the lot and a few on the south side of the lot. The erosion has caused deposits of sand to form in the sidewalk at various locations and is most likely discharging into the stormdrain approximately 25 feet away. The owner must correct this problem promptly and continue to ensure these areas are stabilized in the future.
4. The owner/contractor must provide and maintain a gravel construction entrance/area to prevent dirt from being tracked out onto the street as trucks and heavy machinery egress off the lot.
5. There are a few areas with damaged sidewalks on the south side of the lot. If there are additional damages to the sidewalk or curbing from the upcoming activity on this lot, the owner must make the necessary repairs to City standards.