Staff recommends approval of a 2 year Temporary Use Permit for a temporary parking lot with the possibility of a 1 year administrative extension subject to the following conditions:
1. Consistency - The proposed site plan must be consistent with the size, dimensions and site location on the attached plans and as described above.
2. Duration – All temporary uses must be removed and returned to prior conditions or improved at the termination of the temporary use permit. Termination shall occur 2 yrs from City Council approval, not including the possible 1 year extension.
3. Timeline- Municipal Planning Board approval of a Master Plan shall be obtained by February 2016 unless authorized by the Planning Official for good cause.
4. Fencing- Existing rod iron fence shall remain along the perimeter of the subject area along America St. and Lucerne Terr. A podocarpus hedge, 3 ft. in height, shall be provided within the 5 ft. landscape area on Lucerne Terr.
5. Driveway- The driveway approach shall be concrete for at least 15 feet from the ROW.
6. Stormwater- Stormwater treatment shall be provided for runoff from the first inch of rainfall.
7. Materials- The materials used for the parking area shall follow Orlando LDC 61.303.
8. Wheel Stops- Wheel stops shall be required at each parking space.
9. Tree Removal- A tree removal permit shall be required prior to removal of any trees onsite.