The attached ordinance will expand the existing Judge Meadow PD across 135.7 acres generally located northeast and southeast of the Intersection of Conway Rd. and Judge Rd., and to the northwest of Lake Mare Prairie.
This PD will be subject to the standards of the AC-1/AN/SP, I-P/AN/SP, C/AN and I-P/AN zoning districts, depending on which Future Land Use map designation applies to the relevant portion of the Property. In addition to the uses allowed per the AC-1 and I-P underlying zonings, hotel/motel and eating and drinking uses are permitted. Prohibited uses include those of the Conway Special Plan, adult entertainment facilities, shooting ranges, intensive retail, major vehicle services and/or vertiports.
Previous actions regarding this application are as follows:
· 1999– City Council approved annexation of Judge Meadow property (Doc. #32072) and GMP amendment assigning FLU designations of Community Activity Center, Office Medium Intensity and Conservation (Case 98-210; Doc. #32072)
· 2000– Adoption of Subarea Policy S.31.1, which requires a detailed traffic study for development exceeding a trip generation of 12,862 adjusted daily trips (GMP1999-00229; Doc. #32906)
· 2000– City Council approved an ordinance assigning the following zoning designation: AC-1/AN, O-2/AN and C/AN (ZON2000-0001; Doc. #33006)
· 2003– MPB recommended approval of a rezoning from AC-1/AN, O-2/AN and C/AN to PD/AN, AC-1/AN, I-P/AN and C/AN. The requested included a corresponding GMP amendment (GMP2003-00020 and ZON2003-00018)
· 2005– Adoption of the Conway Road Special Plan overlay which prohibits certain uses (Doc. #050307904), and adoption of PD rezoning (Doc. #050627904).
· Oct. 2014- MPB recommended approval of the subject Planned Development (PD) amendment to the Judge Meadows PD to expand its boundaries as well as Master Plan approval for phase 1 of the PD for ±298,074 sq. ft. of industrial flex space (ZON2014-00019 and MPL2014-00031). Concurrently approved was a Growth Management Plan amendment to amend 4.58 acres from Community Activity Center to Industrial FLU designation and 5.3 acres from Industrial to Community Activity Center FLU designation (GMP2014-00030).
· Jan. 12, 2015- Council approved subject ordinance and associated GMP amendment on first reading.