Approve the Temporary Use Permit for the requested use as a semi-improved Ultimate I-4 project construction office and parking area, with the following conditions:
1. Consistency - The proposed improvements shall be consistent with the size, dimensions, location and appearance shown on the plan submitted with the current application and as described above.
• The Office Yard shall have a perimeter maximum 6-ft. tall chain link fence; Barbed or razor wire shall not be permitted.
• All perimeter fencing shall be wrapped from top to bottom with green or black wrap, with said wrapping fastened to the exterior side of the fencing.
• A custom wrap is also permitted but shall require ARB Minor Approval prior to installation.
• When located adjacent to a public sidewalk or public right-of-way, the fencing shall be no closer than 5 feet to the closest sidewalk edge or right-of-way boundary.
• Fencing plans and details shall be reviewed at the time of permitting.
• Fencing adjacent to or visible from a public right-of-way shall provide landscape screening or a landscape buffer.
• The buffer shall include but is not limited to the following plant materials:
- Yaupon Holly, 4-6 ft. in height at time of installation.
- Simpson's Stopper, 7-gallon at time of installation.
- Podocarpus, 7-gallon at time of installation.
- Walter's Viburnam, 7-gallon at time of installation.
- Other plant materials may be utilized; Florida native / drought tolerant plants are encouraged.
• The landscape screening / buffer shall be continuous where required and shall be temporarily irrigated or regularly hand watered for 9-12 months, or until plant material is established.
• Plant material that dies during the establishment period shall be replaced.
• Final landscape plans and details shall be reviewed at the time of permitting.
• All exterior lighting shall comply with the City’s Lighting Ordinance (LDC Chapter 63 Part 2M).
• Lighting at the property line shall not exceed 1.0 foot candles when adjacent to all other properties.
5. Trailer Modules
• All temporary trailer modules shall be consistent in size, color, shape and roofline.
• Signage on trailer modules shall be limited to informational or regulatory signage only, and shall not be permitted on trailer facades facing public rights-of-way.