Recommend approval of the Fire Station 2 temporary use permit for 18-months to expire on April 20, 2016 with the possibility of two 1-yr administrative extensions subject to the following conditions:
· Consistency - The proposed structure must be consistent with the size, dimensions and site location on the attached plans and as described above.
· Duration – The temporary fire station shall be removed and the site restored to a code compliant state within 1 month of the expiration of the Temporary Use Permit.
· Use – The temporary fire station shall be used only for Fire and Emergency Medical coverage activity/public benefit use.
· Storm water – Signed and sealed inspection reports shall be provided upon request by the City Engineer.
· Signage – Signage shall comply with LDC section 64.245 Directional Signs.
· Maintenance – Outdoor storage shall be prohibited in the driveway and parking lot. Also, if the site is not maintained to an acceptable standard, the City has the right to rescind the Temporary Use Permit.
· Parking- The temporary fire station shall provide parking per Section 61.322 of the Land Development Code.