Approve the amendment to the Temporary Use Permit for the requested use of the west end of the property as an unimproved construction laydown yard and additional daytime self-parking solely for Sanctuary vendors needing to park prior to 6pm, with the following conditions:
· Consistency - The proposed improvements shall be consistent with the size, dimensions, location and appearance shown on the plan submitted with the current application and as described above.
· Shrubs/Landscaping - For the added vendor parking, 5-ft. wide viburnum or other similar shrubs, to grow to 30 inches in height and planted every 30 inches on center, shall be planted adjacent to the property line along E. Church St. and extending to the west lot line.
· Driveways - Vendor vehicles shall use the existing driveways already constructed as part of the previous 7/9/2014 Valet Parking Temporary Use. Remaining existing driveway curbcuts shall continue to be chained off to prevent vehicles from accessing the lot.
· Construction Laydown Yard - No site prep is required. Once the laydown yard is no longer needed by the Jefferson Apartments, the site shall be re-seeded and returned to its previous state.
· Permits - All site improvements shall be permitted prior to installation.
· Duration of Temporary Use - The Temporary Use Permit shall continue to be valid for a maximum 2 years. Said temporary use shall not be used for daily or monthly parking, only for vendor parking for The Sanctuary or valet parking for local businesses or special events. Gravel or asphalt millings shall be removed at expiration of the Temporary Use Permit.