Approve the Temporary Use Permit for the requested use of the property for unimproved construction worker and additional valet parking for area businesses at night, with the following conditions:
· Consistency - The proposed improvements shall be consistent with the size, dimensions, location and appearance shown on the plan submitted with the current application and as described above.
· Shrubs/Landscaping - 5-ft. wide viburnum or other similar shrubs, to grow to 30 inches in height and planted every 30 inches on center, shall be planted adjacent to the property lines along S. Eola Dr., Mariposa St., S. Osceola Ave. and E. Jackson St. (per the submitted plan).
· Driveways - Minimum 20.5-ft. wide by 20 ft. deep paved driveways shall be installed at the entrances to the lot from E. Jackson St., S. Osceola Ave. and Mariposa St. Remaining existing driveway curbcuts shall be chained off to prevent vehicles from accessing the lot.
· Parking surfaces shall be covered with gravel or asphalt millings, consistent with the existing valet parking area to the north.
· Permits - All site improvements shall be permitted prior to installation.
· Duration of Temporary Use - The new Temporary Use Permit shall be good for a maximum 2 years. Said temporary use shall not be used for daily or monthly parking, only for construction worker or valet parking for local businesses or special events. Gravel or asphalt millings shall be removed at expiration of the Temporary Use Permit.